- This event has passed.
Global Sourcing Expo Australia 2023
November 21 @ 10:00 am - November 23 @ 4:00 pm
Australia’s dedicated global sourcing trade show is held twice a year with expos in both Sydney and Melbourne. Having the show in the two leading cities of Australia provides enhanced opportunities for companies and exporters in apparel, textiles, home, and gift to reach their targeted trade buying audience.
As the first truly global wholesale sourcing show of its type in Australia with origins dating back to 2010 the two editions of Global Sourcing Expos Australia enable companies to directly target more than 3000+ trade buyers and industry professionals in both Sydney and Melbourne.
The Show now includes a focus on home and gift, as well as apparel, accessories, and textiles. As one of the only shows in Australia to directly target wholesale and retail buying groups, this is an ideal opportunity to enter the Australian market, and access trade buyers throughout Australia.
Global Sourcing Expos Australia offer the only truly international sourcing trade show in Australia. The events attract wholesalers, importers, retailers, retail chains, institutional and government procurement, specifiers, ecommerce resellers, boutiques, and designers.
KEY SHOW DETAILS
- Tues 21 November 10am – 5pm
- Wed 22 November 10am – 5pm
- Thur 23 November 10am – 4pm
Total Gross SQM: 13,626
- Speciality retailers
- Institutional buyers
- Sourcing agents
- Retail chains
- Department stores
Number of expected unique visitors: 3,000+
Expected Exhibitors from 20+ countries: 350+
- Meet key brands and trade buyers from Australia and New Zealand.
- Maintain, develop and nurture valuable business relationships with a diverse contingent of decision-makers and influencers.
- Showcase your product and capability to a targeted professional audience.
- Face-to-face interactions to promote understanding with current partners and uncover opportunities with future buyers.
- Generate immediate sales leads.
Build brand awareness and demonstrate capability with buyers.
- Connect, network and learn about the latest trends and innovations in the industry and obtain direct feedback about the Australian market.